Facility Assistant III in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Kneehill County, Alberta, Canada
Website Parrish Heimbecker Limited
This job listing is about Parrish Heimbecker Limited in Kneehill County, Alberta, Canada 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Facility Assistant III
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Facility Assistant III based in Lyalta, AB.
Work And Grow With a Family-owned Company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned, and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Facility Assistant III, you will be responsible for assisting in the overall operation of the facility and achievement of production targets, while demonstrating an exceptionally high level of customer service and providing leadership to other Facility Assistants. This position is responsible for monitoring safe operating procedures and maintaining the corresponding documentation.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Contributing to the movement of grain by loading/unloading shipments;
- Assisting the Operations Manager in mentoring and educating Facility Assistants in grading, inventory management and safety practices;
- Exercising competency in grading canola, wheat, oats and barley;
- Binning and blending of all incoming grain;
- Performing exceptional customer service duties;
- Regular facility maintenance & housekeeping;
- Commitment to maintaining a safe & compliant working environment;
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications::
- 3-5 years’ experience in a grain elevator facility;
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Team Lead/supervisor;
- Post-Secondary education preferably in agriculture or business would be an asset;
- Trained in Health & Safety procedures and a champion for safe work environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for maintenance and repair of grain elevator equipment (an asset
- Ability to work within environment subject to dust and allergens;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Ability to lift heavy materials repeatedly (up to 50 lbs.)
To apply and learn more visit us at .
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Parrish Heimbecker Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kneehill County, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A