This job listing is about UpCloud in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
UpCloud is looking for a Partner Manager to join our sales team to build & maintain long-term relationships and maximize partnership opportunities within the cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) segment in Germany. UpCloud is launching new cloud-native services (Managed Kubernetes, LBaaS, DBaaS) which opens a great untapped opportunity to build new sales channels for UpCloud through our partners.
Our team’s mission is to create an exponential distribution of UpCloud products and partner ecosystem to support UpClouds direct sales. You will be based in our cool office in Helsinki and join a friendly and supportive team, working together with our marketing, other sales teams, product and development teams and not to mention our channel partners which is your main focus to build new sales channels for UpCloud.
As a Partner Manager at UpCloud, you will:
- Building new business by identifying, developing and managing channel relationships together with our technical and marketing teams.
- Closing partner opportunities with excellent negotiation skills
- Developing our existing partnerships further and helping them to achieve their business goals by utilizing UpCloud’s cloud solutions.
- Create plans for your region which will help you identify, evaluate and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the growth of your channel partners.
- Meet and exceed your monthly and quarterly KPIs, and report to the Partner Sales Team Lead.
- Drive adoption of UpCloud’s existing and new products & services, as well as advocacy resulting in increased cloud consumption, higher revenue outcomes, overall sales channel growth, and partner loyalty.
- Gather and report market intelligence, i.e., industry/customer-specific needs, market trends, competitor intelligence and forecast channel sales revenue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Track record of success in sales, ideally within the Information Technology industry.
- Excellent relationship building, business management skills and understanding of how to use challenger sales models.
- Ability to translate technical features to business value
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive and hands-on problem solver with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. HubSpot).
- Excellent verbal and written German and English and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably with some channel sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any Accounting, Business Management, or Business Information Technology.
- Cloud certifications are seen as an asset (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) or other industry certifications.
- Knowledge of the German channel, cloud or IT market is highly desirable
If you would like to join our journey to never become yet another cloud provider, please get in touch using the ‘apply for this job’ button.
We review all applications and we do get back to all our candidates. That is a promise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A