Associate Project Manager in PayMedia Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
This job listing is about PayMedia in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are in the lookout for an experienced talented individual to join our dynamic team for the role of Associate Project Manager. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a fin-tech domain, we are happy to reserve the seat. Share an updated resume with us via [email protected]
What you have to do:
- Manage assigned software development projects to ensure adherence to the budget, schedule, and scope of the project.
- Develop, maintain, and revise proposals for assigned projects.
- Prepare all the project related documents.
- Assign tasks to the development team and support them throughout the project period.
- Set and track project milestones; manages deadlines and accounts for unforeseen delays.
- Provide project status updates to the staff, stakeholders and the Management.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings with clients and the development teams.
- Perform other project management related duties as assigned.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Communication Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics or any related field.
- Minimum one (01) year of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively perform and coordinate in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Application Deadline: N/A