Remote Technical Solution Architect in Paymentology Khujand, Sughd Region, Tajikistan
This job listing is about Paymentology in Khujand, Sughd Region, Tajikistan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across 50 countries, at scale. Our advanced, multi-cloud Platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence, and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the payment leader.
As a rapidly scaling digital payments company, Product is at the core of everything we do. We’ve built globally distributed teams and are looking for amazing Solution Architects to join us to ensure we continue to effectively scale in new & existing markets and build the best payment solutions in the world.
A key part of your role as a Solution Architect in Paymentology, you will work with a team of product managers and multiple developers to
- Guide product & engineering teams to ensure conformation of your design, and governance through a well-formulated process
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical skills and communications expertise with a collaborative approach that will demonstrate the value of communications and stakeholder engagement.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience in a Solution Architect role
- You possess solid expertise in software engineering and architecture design
- You have strong knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- You possess good analytical & debugging skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively manage various stakeholders.
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in SE Asia. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
What You Can Look Forward To
At Paymentology we value making a difference in the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- Be part of a diverse, international team
- An award-winning global Fintech Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Khujand, Sughd Region, Tajikistan
Application Deadline: N/A