Website Abrivia Recruitment Specialists
This job listing is about Abrivia Recruitment Specialists in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Payroll Specialist wanted for Financial Services Organisation – Dublin City Centre/Hybrid
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join our client, a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Dublin City Centre. This role will report directly into the Group Head of Global Payroll and will be responsible for managing payroll processes for the companies EMEA region.
Along with a competitive package, my client is also offering pension contribution, health allowance and discretionary bonus.
- End-to end preparation and processing of the monthly payrolls within the region.
- Full lifecycle payroll responsibilities including BAU, all end of year tasks and audit requirements.
- Answering any employee queries on tax, payroll, leave, superannuation, and terminations.
- Manage the communication with employees and other key stakeholders around the business to obtain relevant information and approvals required for payroll processing.
- Business partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review, approval, and other queries.
- Ensure that the HRIS and other HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date with relevant payroll related actions (leave, pay changes, employee details etc.)
- Manage any payroll related audits, reviews and/ or any special payroll related projects.
- Manage any historic pay investigations and related projects.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation changes and ensure compliance across all payroll locations.
- Experience with running Payroll processes end to end for 100+ employees.
- Skilled in running end-to-end payroll processes for Irish and EMEA payrolls.
- Willingness and ability to learn other payroll legislation in applicable region.
- Strong knowledge of relevant payroll legislation is required.
- Knowledge of or experience with 3rd party payroll providers – Activpayroll, BDO and Cloudpay.
- Workday experience preferred, although training can be provided.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Shauna in Abrivia. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Company: Abrivia Recruitment Specialists
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A