PCL – Buffet Steward – 7Seas in Princess Cruise Line Ltd West Bank Demerara, Essequibo Islands, Guyana
Website Princess Cruise Line Ltd
This job listing is about Princess Cruise Line Ltd in West Bank Demerara, Essequibo Islands, Guyana 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Guyana- 7Seas
Reporting To: Asst Restaurant Manager
Princess sails the world connecting guests to what matters most – their loved ones, destinations and each other. We proudly deliver memorable cruise vacations to millions of guests each year, visiting all seven continents and hundreds of ports of call.
As a worldwide leader in premium cruising, Princess now offers the MedallionClass™ experience, an even more personalized vacation. Our smart ships feature everything from TrulyTouchless™ embarkation to on-demand delivery of drinks, food and more that makes cruising effortless and supports the wellbeing of our guests and teammates.
Our Princess team lives by our Shared Purpose and Core Values of Respect, Protect and Connect. We seek out people who want to share their passion for travel, work with the latest technology and join a friendly, diverse team to serve our guests and show them the world. We understand our responsibility to safeguard our teammates, our guests and our oceans, and our highest priority is to operate in a safe and socially responsible way every day.
Join our team and enjoy an adventurous career with great incentives, unlimited growth and worldwide travel opportunities.
- Provides excellent quality food & beverage service to all guests in assigned areas, as instructed by the Food & Beverage Management.
- Responsible for the setup and breakdown in designated areas, as instructed by the Management.
- Shows full knowledge of the Restaurant menus, bar and wine lists.
- Assists briefings before service.
- Knows cocktail recipes and is familiar with promotional sales or beverage packages.
- Ensures that designated areas are clean and maintains the overall look of the venue to the high expected standards.
- Reports any complaints or problems regarding drinks, food, or service in the assigned areas to the supervisor.
- Performs any duty assigned by supervisors and other senior management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communicates well and interacts with a variety of passengers demographics.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Minimum one year of food and beverage experience and attendance at a recognized hotel/catering school.
- Must attend USPH sanitation courses and understand environmental regulations that pertain to the individual’s area of work
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of P.O.S. systems
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written.
Princess Cruises offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, double cabin accommodations, meals, exceptional amenities, and extensive learning and recreational programs available to all our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess team. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Company: Princess Cruise Line Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Bank Demerara, Essequibo Islands, Guyana
Application Deadline: N/A