Website Peninsula UK
This listing is about Peninsula UK in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Various locations including Manchester, Hinckley, Cork, Glasgow & remote!
£27,000 pro rata + excellent benefits package
Health Assured are the UK’s leading provider of the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
We are currently seeking a qualified Counsellor to provide emotional support and guidance via digital mediums to Health Assured clients.
Set 1 week shift pattern – Monday, Tuesday and 1 weekend day.
- To provide an efficient and effective digital counselling service to all service users.
- To effectively answer queries and triage to determine the most appropriate type of support required, i.e. advice, counselling etc.
- To demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of individuals and presenting issues, including those who are distressed.
- To take accurate information and record on the Health Assured data base.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Health Assured products available to a service user and understand what support is most appropriate for the individual’s needs. i.e., Debt, Legal, Critical Illness etc.
- Directing service users to the appropriate person and managing expectations at all times. i.e. Legal Department.
- Respond to all web enquiries and tailor responses to meet individual requirements.
- Provide “In the moment support” to service users via the live agent function.
- To maintain a caseload of online CBT clients
- Conduct full and robust clinical assessments in accordance to Health Assured’s policy.
- Effectively identify and manage risk in accordance with Health Assured’s “Risk Policy”.
- To undertake training provided by Health Assured and to utilise appropriate skills within interactions, i.e. working with trauma, working with suicide, clinical assessment, safe guarding etc.
- Understand and embrace a “Solution Focused Philosophy” in order to help a service user achieve an outcome in the shortest space of time possible.
- Work to and exceed individual and team goals. For example, an individual goal is to achieve a minimum of 25 interactions per day.
- Minimum diploma level 4 in Counselling & minimum of 100 counselling hours
- To be a member of the BACP or equivalent
- Relevant telephone/EAP experience
What will you get in return?
- BACP (or equivalent) membership and accreditation paid for
- BACP CBD Hub
- Up to £60 per month for supervision
- Inhouse supervision
- Monthly incentives such as weekends away!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Birthday Off/Mental Health Day
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free treats
- Allied Pride Network
- Social events throughout the year
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Private health insurance after 5 years service
- Life Insurance
- Discounted eye test
- Discounted glasses/contact lenses prescription
Why Health Assured?
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 14 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees, and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you will be doing work that matters and you will be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.
Company: Peninsula UK
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A