This Job Listing is about Perenna in NewcastleuponTyne,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
- Perenna is building an innovative digital mortgage bank that will revolutionise the UK mortgage market
- For decades, consumers in the UK have seen very little mortgage product innovation and lending processes remain largely inefficient, inflexible and slow
- Our launch product will be a flexible 30-year fixed rate mortgage providing full payment certainty and protecting borrowers against interest rate rises
- Our new technology platform will be the most advanced in the mortgage market. Mortgages will be approved rapidly, and you can track every part of the journey on your mobile
Perenna is looking for experienced and skilled individuals who are interested to work on a UK first!
What we value
In every candidate interviewed, we want to make sure they share our values.
- Thinking: Views problems and challenges from multiple angles and is not deterred by group think; focus on problems AND solutions; thinks with customer in mind (internal or external);
- Communication: Clear, direct and simple communication; we should not be offended by feedback, we need to embrace it;
- Judgement: Rationalises and comes to logical decisions even when there is ambiguity; separate out what is required now versus later; we use data as much as possible to inform decisions we take;
- Responsibility: Take accountability for the things you own; seek assistance when needed; we are all responsible for questioning actions that are not consistent with our values (not Compliance’s job!); we should not value bad behaviours even if short term outcomes are positive;
- Collaboration: Work with others to achieve common goals; no competition mentality; be honest and show integrity and be open with colleagues when things don’t go right; all places make mistakes - we need to be good at identifying mistakes and rectifying them early; and
- Innovative: You demonstrate a willingness to push for and embrace change.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to your application!
- Perenna is looking for an Operations Senior Analyst.
- The Operations Senior Analyst will work in Mortgage Underwriting and will assist in establishing a first-class customer service proposition within Perenna, providing service excellence to our customers and internal stakeholders. The Senior Analyst will embrace an environment of Continuous Improvement and strive for automation.
- The Operations Senior Analyst will report to the Operations Manager in Mortgage Underwriting.
- The role is predominantly remote based, but the applicant should be flexible and be able to commute to the Newcastle office where our Operational hub is located.
- Design customer and broker journeys for all operational processes
- Design, establish and embed mortgage processes and procedures
- Build & maintain a library of operational procedures
- Help to embed, maintain & improve our processes and procedures
- Create & implement workflow journeys & manage pipeline
- Devise SLA framework, forecast and resource planning
- Analyse loan origination and underwriting data to provide insight for future risk, planning & automation
- Continually identify and implement improvements to lending processes and automated rule handling to minimise manual interventions, minimise customer effort and maximise operational efficiency whilst maintaining management of risks.
- Identify opportunities to better support customer’s lending needs, promoting product and proposition development.
- Work in partnership with suppliers to maximise the relationship and improve service provision for both Perenna and our customers, seeking opportunities to make everyone’s lives easier
- Horizon scanning – Reviewing external sources for new opportunities to continuously improve our service and customer journeys.
Requirements for this role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience across mortgage originations, underwriting and completions
- Demonstrable experience as a residential mortgage lending expert, capable of maintaining and operating a lending mandate.
- Experience in delivering change in a fast-moving regulated mortgage environment
- Passionate about, and experienced in, building & changing processes
- Experience of managing third party relationships
- Self-starter, used to acting on own initiative
- Experience working in a start-up
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing ambitious start-up challenging a huge market.
- Thriving, collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can have an impact.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical Insurance.
- Perks – access to selection of perks.
- 30 days of holiday + bank holidays
***If you are interested in joining us on the Perenna journey and feel your skills and experience align with the specification in this advert, please apply here and answer the following questions:***
- Tell us why you think you’d be a great addition to Perenna and our Mortgage Originations team
- What experience can you bring that will be useful joining a start-up?
- Tell us something about yourself. What makes you stand out from the crowd?