Recruitment and Screening Coordinator in PharmiWeb.Jobs at Harrow, England, United Kingdom
This listing is about PharmiWebJobs in Harrow, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Recruitment and Screening coordinator is a business critical role that contributes to the recruitment and enrolment of volunteers and patients for clinical research studies conducted at the London Early Phase Clinical Unit (EPCU).
- Ensure database records are kept up-to-date, including TOPS entries.
- Oversee data entry for medical notes.
- Sending GP reports and chasing outstanding reports to ensure that all data is collected prior to a subject’s inclusion.
- Filing laboratory reports, notifying laboratory if results are missing.
- Communication with volunteers to ensure that they are kept updated on the progress between screening and inclusion.
- Responsible for the effective utilization of the volunteer database.
- Develop and oversee systems to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure sufficient appointments are made to meet the needs of planned/expected screening targets.
- Review clinical trial protocols for feasibility of recruitment/screening of volunteers as appropriate.
- Preparation of metrics reflecting recruitment and screening activities.
- To maintain effective communication with the project managers, nurses and physicians on each project team.
- Complete tracking and enrolment logs to ensure that screening information is visible for other departments to view.
- To develop contacts and links with other Phase I Units, in order to maintain subject welfare and prevent’professional volunteers’.
- Liaise with Line Manager regarding potential efficiencies and improvements within screeningecruitment.
- Contribute to the maintenance of excellent relationships with members of the public and volunteers to ensure that Parexel is always held in the highest regard.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
- To assist in the conduct of Phase 1 studies across all therapeutic areas in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and following local regulatory requirements and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
- 5 GCSEs, or equivalent as a minimum. Additional qualifications advantageous.
- Adequate experience of the clinical trials environment.
- Computer literate.
- Patient, tolerant and able to cope under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
How can we help you on your journey? Find your path, and learn more on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Glassdoor.
Job Location: Harrow, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org