This listing is about PharmiWebJobs in Hatfield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
ITSM and ServiceNow Lead EMEA
Full time permanent position based in Hatfield, Herts
Corporate benefits package includes 10% Bonus, 24 days holiday, plus health and dental insurance etc.
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking an ITSM and ServiceNow Lead to manage the support and delivery of Service Now toolset ensuring the capabilities are shared and understood among all internal business stakeholders and demands are delivered and supported in an efficient way according to SLA’s.
Acting with consultative approach on Service Now toolset and ITSM best practices
Your Experience Will Include
- Expert knowledge of Service Platform primarily for ITSM, and ITOM
- Ability to identify, analyse, understand and translate Enterprise/ IT Service management requirements into pragmatic technical solutions.
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly, perform analysis, develop and articulate appropriate solution/strategy clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal in English) including the ability to inform, influence and present at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills to meet legislative, regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Ability to identify and define risk mitigation strategies.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with changing business priorities.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to risk and business demands.
- Proactive attitude with drive to achieve project objectives and individual tasks within agreed deadlines to agreed quality.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues/business partners/third party vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven track record of working both in a team and independently. Good team player and self-starter, ability to work under own initiative.
- Proficient with standard desktop applications.
- Tenacity and the will to ensure that a problem is resolved using all means at ones disposal and escalating to management if needed.
- Demonstrable relationship/stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to drive forward change effectively, using a flexible, consultative and supportive approach
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Job Location: Hatfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org