This job listing is about Deriv in Asuncion, Asunción, Paraguay 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As an English-Portuguese Translator at Deriv, you’ll translate different forms of content from English to the Portuguese language while retaining the original text’s meaning and style. Your fluency in Portuguese, ability to understand our products, services, and industry terms, and skills in using translation tools will help you translate marketing, educational, and legal content with speed and accuracy.
- Provide precise and sensible translation with a focus on clarity to keep the meaning and word order as close to the original as possible.
- Deliver localisation of website and video content, marketing campaigns, educational materials, and legal documents to culturally and linguistically adapt it to suit the target audience.
- Proofread the translated content to ensure that it matches the source document and makes sense to the reader.
- Adhere to the brand quality guidelines governing online and offline content.
- Ensure responsive customer support and share relevant and accurate information.
- Work closely with the IT, Customer Support, Content, and Marketing teams to provide localised text and translated documents.
- University degree or accredited translation certification
- Competence in using web-based translation tools to ensure the consistency and efficiency of translation
- Experience with translating fintech content
- Good knowledge of regional differences with the ability to cater to an international market
- Exceptional command of spoken and written Portuguese as a native speaker
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience in content writing and copywriting
- Experience in translating content for online trading companies
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asuncion, Asunción, Paraguay
Application Deadline: N/A