Сhief Information Security Officer (CISO) in PP Validator Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
Website PP Validator
This job listing is about PP Validator in Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.Our team is distributed across the world – with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.
The Chief Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cybersecurity of the company’s infrastructure on a strategic level, and its global security compliance in all operating markets.
- Provide leadership to the company information security
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Manage business continuity and disaster recovery
- Ownership, monitoring and improvement of the incident response activities
- Cybersecurity awareness and training
- Promote a culture of strong information security
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a CISO.
- Demonstrated experience building a successful security function in an established company.
- Experience working in a cloud architecture environment, is preferred.
- Ability to lead the implementation of security compliance projects.
- Demonstrated skills in hiring and developing a team.
- Experience selecting and managing vendors for security software procurement and contracting for penetration testing services.
- Working knowledge of computer vulnerability assessment, threat modeling, networks, operating systems and software security.
- Good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and anti-viruses.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns and trends.
- Keep abreast of the latest innovations in security and technology.
- Fluency in English.
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit the Cyprus time zone.
- Competitive salary paid in $ and excellent international career opportunities.
- LTI program (RSU or Stock option).
- Well-being & Mental Health support program.
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks.
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement.
- Ownership culture.
Company: PP Validator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A