Website PrimeLife Ltd
This listing is about PrimeLife Ltd in Sutton-in-Ashfield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Make a difference every day and give back to your community!
This role will be based at The Fieldings Residential Home in the heart of Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. The home has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 47 residents, living with a range of physical disabilities and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
“Prime Life have recently conducted a pay review, in an effort to reward our incredible hard-working team. From the 1st December 2021, pay rates will increase by 5.56% across all positions! The rate of pay you see advertised here will be in place effective from the 1st December. Full confirmation of pay rates prior to December will be made available for consideration at interview”
Benefits of becoming our Senior Night Support Worker:
This role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Hourly rates of pay ranging from £9.72 to £10.93.
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Free refreshments and snacks whilst on shift
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to £250 per successful candidate!
Responsibilities of our Senior Nights Support Worker include:
- Leading, managing and supporting your care team ensuring high quality of care and service is always provided to all residents
- Ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident’s care
- Engaging with residents in conversation at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences
- Administering and recording medication as prescribed, with accurate monitoring of drug dose to the residents in the home
- To ensure that each resident’s dignity and independence is always preserved and promoted
- To encourage each resident to achieve the highest possible quality of life that is right for them
- To encourage and assist residents to participate in any discussion relating to their daily living arrangements
- To assist where necessary with each resident’s personal care
What we’re looking for in our Senior Support Worker:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Support worker or Care Assistant is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided. Typically, our residents live with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Senior Support Worker please click ‘apply’ today, and we’ll ensure to be in touch!
Company: PrimeLife Ltd
Job Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org