Principal Specialist Anti Money Launderi in Vodafone Maseru, Maseru District, Lesotho
This job listing is about Vodafone in Maseru, Maseru District, Lesotho 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Closing Date: 7th December 2022
Reporting to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, the incumbent shall undertake the implementation of AML controls in line with the laws, Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate, execute and present well-informed reports on programme implementation and status thereof to the MLRO.
- Undertake control implementation in light of the legal obligations, policies and procedures.
- Adopt and review Policies, Procedures and Process that cover AML implementation. Those should include, AML Policy, AML Procedure, PEP Policy, Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Policy, Due Diligence and Refresher Due Diligence Procedure etc.
- Undertake timely assessment of the controls through spot checks, mystery shopping and KPI monitoring, and making sure that such controls meet Internal and Group Policy Standards and Domestic Laws. Additionally, maintain knowledge of AML within the business by maintaining an effective communication and training Policy.
- Implement a robust training and awareness programme across the business to ensure that AML knowledge is fully inculcated across the business.
- Undertake risk assessment of products and services before deployment to ensure that AML controls are factored.
- LLB Degree
- Atleast 3 years’ experience AML
- Proven experience in Risk Management
- Proven experience in Compliance Management.
Risk Management Process
Risk and Compliance
Data Analytics and Insights
External trends and insights
Policy and Standards
Business and Commercial Acumen
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maseru, Maseru District, Lesotho
Application Deadline: N/A