Principal Statistical Programmer in PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs Andorra
Website PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs
This job listing is about PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs in Andorra 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Location: UK/EU (Remote)
Salary: £70,000+ (subject to salary review and interview)
- Please note that candidates MUST have the right to live and work full-time in the UK/EU as this client does not offer sponsorship*
An exclusive FSP role has come available with i-Pharm’s global CRO client. They are looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join their team on an exciting pipeline of projects. As a Principal Programmer, you will report to the Director, Biostatistics and Programming, work independently with less supervision and concept level instruction, track progress and provide any expert technical support to the team members.
If You Are
- Looking to work with a single sponsor consisting of a strong pipeline of exciting projects.
- Looking to work independently with less supervision.
- In need of a pay package that matches your responsibilities.
- In search of a better work/life balance.
Keep reading further because this could be the role that suits you!
- Are responsible for both primary and validation programming.
- Develop and/or validate SAS programs to generate SDTM/ADaM datasets.
- Develop and/or validate SAS programs to generate statistical output (TLFs) as specified in the SAP and programming specifications.
- Document data and programming information in accordance with industry standards.
- Manage time-lines for statistical programming activities.
- Develop templates for derived dataset specifications, programming specifications, and other supporting documents.
- Develop SAS macros and templates for reporting and data cleaning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a scientific discipline.
- SAS programming at an expert level with a minimum of 6 years of experience in statistical programming in a clinical trial environment.
- Competitive base salary + benefits package.
- Holiday + pension allowance.
- Get to work on multiple projects with a single sponsor.
- Job security- high employee retention rate.
How To Apply
If you feel that the role above suits you, contact Clive Vijayaram via [email protected] or (+44) 020 7551 0745
Clive is available to discuss vacancies for other experience levels, provide market insight or answer any general questions you may have.
Company: PharmiWebJobs Global Life Science Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Andorra
Application Deadline: N/A