This listing is about Priory in Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Kirklea, 3 Dundonald Road, Kilmarnock, Scotland, KA1 1EQ
Priory Group Division
Permanent – Part Time
Job Advert Role Description
We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of support workers at our site in Kilmarnock. Kirklea provides a warm and homely living environment for people with learning disabilities. Our aim is to promote independence and ensure that each individual we support is given the opportunity to achieve the best they can
- Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, Prader-Willi Syndrome or mental health conditions. As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents and residents.
As a support worker you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
Our Ideal Support Worker Will
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Be attentive and inspire our residents to achieve more!
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
Whilst drivers are able to take residents out and about, you don’t need to be a driver to work here – we employ many non-drivers too!
What We’ll Give You
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
- Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Division DBS info
We want to invest in your future, for more information on Career Pathways within Priory, please click here!
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland, and the cost of this will be covered by the Priory Group. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply now Back to search
Email to a friend Apply now
Job Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com