This listing is about Priory in Hurlford, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Newhouse Kilmarnock, 57 Galston Road, Hurlford, Kilmarnock, Scotland, KA1 5JB
Priory Group Division
Job Advert Role Description
Located 3 miles from Kilmarnock, Newhouse is a residential home for 22 adults with learning disabilities, some of whom have complex needs.
To provide domestic, laundry and catering support and cover annual leave and/or sickness in a busy house as and when required
Duties Will Include
You will be in charge of undertaking cleaning duties across the site ensuring a complete cleaning service is provided in compliance with CQC and Health & safety Regulations.
- Planning & organising cleaning rotas
- Comprehensive cleaning (washing floors, emptying bins, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, dusting etc..) ensuring the service meets high standards of Hygiene and cleanliness.
- Reporting any maintenance issues (damages, faults) to management teams
- To organise and assist with laundry duties and rotas
- Assist with ordering of cleaning supplies
- Using and storing of cleaning products in accordance with COSHH regulations
Cleanliness and hygiene is a vital part of any CQC inspection, therefore the role of housekeeper is a key support service of the site. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with great attention to detail who can assist with cleaning our site to an excellent standard.
The role offers flexible working hours and career progression opportunities within the care sector with the Priory Group Careers Pathways.
What We’d Like To Give You
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
Division DBS info
We want to invest in your future, for more information on Career Pathways within Priory, please click here!
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply now Back to search
Email to a friend Apply now
Job Location: Hurlford, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com