Website Proactive Technical Recruitment
This listing is about Proactive Technical Recruitment in Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We currently require a Warehouse Operative fort a busy Engineering company based in Bury St Edmunds.
- Load and unload goods in/out vehicles using forklift truck (forklift licence required)
- Inspect goods-in, pick and pack orders & make basic stock assemblies to be ready for dispatch
- Assist with annual stock take in April
- Continuously monitor stock levels and report issues to manager/supervisor
- Maintains quality service by complying with company standards, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping stock areas and workstations neat; ensure working spaces are organised, clean, and safe at the end of each shift.
The Role does involve Manual Handling including some heavy lifting so reasonable fitness level required.
This is a temp to perm position.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Proactive Technical Recruitment
Job Location: Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org