Website Proactive Technical Recruitment
This listing is about Proactive Technical Recruitment in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are recruiting for maintenance technicians to work for a Billion pound organisation to join their team in the busiest time of the year in a key working environment. Located near Runcorn, commutable from Warrington, St Helens and Liverpool
You will be working for a flagship company needing both strong mechanical (hydraulics & pneumatics) and basic electrical skills.
- Monday-Friday earlies and lates shift (8 hours)
- Basic Salary of £34,700
- Any night shifts worked will be paid with an uplift
(must be flexible to work shifts)
You will be an essential part of the inhouse maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the business can continue to deliver its promise to their customers.
You will be expected to perform reactive and planned maintenance on the below equipment;
- Hydraulics & Pneumatic Systems
- Conveyor systems
- Basic electrical fault finding and rewiring. Some work with single and three phase motors required.
- NVQ (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical or Plant Engineering
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment processes and working safely
If you could be interested on the initial briefing on the role – please feel free to email [email protected] for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Proactive Technical Recruitment
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com