Website Proactive Technical Recruitment
This listing is about Proactive Technical Recruitment in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are recruiting for service engineers to work for a Billion pound organisation to join their team in the busiest time of the year in a key working environment
The organisation have over 50,000 employees in the UK and due to incredible growth are looking to expand the team. You will be working for a flagship company needing both strong mechanical (hydraulics & pneumatics) and electrical skills.
- Monday-Friday hours (7am-4pm or 8am-5pm)
- Covering the Manchester/Warrington region.
- Starting salary of £30,000 (rising to £35,000 depending on personal targets and performance) + Company vehicle + tools. There is also an average of £5,000PA in O/T
You will be an essential part of the inhouse maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the business can continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers every day
You will be expected to perform reactive and planned maintenance on the below equipment;
- Hydraulics & Pneumatic Systems
- Powered and manual entrance gates
- Manual / Powered Industrial Doors inc Roller, Shutter and Fire
- Loading Bay equipment, inc Dock levellers, Scissor Lifts
- Level 2 (Or equivalent in engineering)
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment processes and working safely.
- Experience working with Hydraulic systems
If you could be interested on the initial briefing on the role – please feel free to email [email protected] for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Proactive Technical Recruitment
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com