Process Engineer (Muzquiz , Coahulia) in Littelfuse Múzquiz, Coahuila, Mexico
This job listing is about Littelfuse in Múzquiz, Coahuila, Mexico 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Reporting to the Engineering Mgr , you as a Process Engineer will be responsible to maintain productivity and quality levels to suit customer requirements.
About The Job
- Propose and justify improvements to existing products and / or processes to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Develop and establish the distribution and flow of manufacturing processes.
- Investigate the root cause of customer complaints and submit corrective/preventive actions to prevent recurrence.
- Work with the Design Engineer to ensure the correct manufacturing of the product.
- Design and manufacture production support tools to improve process ergonomics and reduce downtime.
- Submit engineering samples for production.
- Generate manufacturing deviations (as applicable) and perform tasks to prevent recurrence.
- Coordination of equipment transfer between different plants.
- Representative of the Engineering department in the “MRB” Boards.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality decision making.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Search for results and action-oriented.
- Fluency in English.
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values — Customer Focus, Teamwork, Results-Driven, Integrity, and Innovation — support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems. We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference — everywhere, every day
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Múzquiz, Coahuila, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A