This job listing is about Hilton in Kinshasa, Congo (DRC) 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
A Procurement Coordinator will manage the Purchasing Department to accurately purchase and stock goods and other equipment for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Procurement Manager, you will supervise the Purchasing Department in its efforts to manage the purchase of all the goods and equipment that the hotel requires. Specifically, a Procurement Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Purchase the right goods and materials at the right price, at the required quality, and in the right volume to ensure a cost-effective purchasing model within the hotel
- Report regularly to understand goods requirements and allow more effective future purchasing
- Calculate and report on the monthly savings from cost effective purchasing
- Work with hotel management to improve the purchasing process to help reduce waste and improve profitability
- Lead and develop the Purchasing Team
What are we looking for?
Procurement Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- French speaking is an advantage.
- Previous experience working successfully in a Purchasing capacity
- Experience in building and maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers
- Experience in increasing profitability through successful implementation of a strategic approach to purchasing
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Supply Management, Procurement, Purchasing, and Receiving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kinshasa, Congo (DRC)
Application Deadline: N/A