Website the LEGO Group
This job listing is about the LEGO Group in København 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you ready to tackle the greatest opportunity of your product management career? The LEGO Group are on a transformation journey to become one of the leading global digital consumer companies.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to head up our newly formed Commercial & Experience Tracking product team. This product team will take ownership for elevating the data we use to drive decisions across the organization with a focus on integrating data sources that sit outside our core owned and operated platforms e.g. courier performance.
The first phase will be focused very much on discovery, to understand what data sources are available to determine what are the right solutions to integrate these with our existing systems e.g. ingesting in to our big data platform through to visualizing them through Tableau or PowerBI.
This is you
- You have led successful, cross functional agile product-teams, you’re passionate about shipping value to customers early and often, having fun whilst doing it, and looking after your team
- You have launched and maintained products that have successfully solved problems for your customers, and delivered against the objectives and key results of the organisation
- You are comfortable with big vision and detail, you can develop product strategy, you can also write acceptance criteria and help the team refine tickets
- You are curious, data-driven and passionate about solving customer needs, you can synthesise user research, and quantitative data to understand customer behaviour and develop new opportunities
- You are a great communicator, and empathetic, you can build effective relationships with partners quickly.
- You have a passion for brand engagement and immersion to create unique experiences that wow visitors to LEGO.com
- Have a good understanding of data flows, systems and legislation e.g. GDPR, ePrivacy
You will make a difference by
- developing an aspirational vision and strategy for your product, in collaboration with the product team and key partners, bringing them on this journey with you
- building an autonomous product team, and promoting a continuous delivery culture focused on customer outcomes with measurable key results
- leading product discovery with the team, researchers and wider partners to develop, experiment and tests new ideas with customers that help shape the value proposition
- taking ownership of the product backlog and requirement definition, and supporting the team across all key agile events
- help strike a balance between creating innovative, immersive experiences and delivering incremental value
- providing feedback to the team in a way that is both positive and meaningful to their growth and personal development
What’s in it for you?
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.
Company: the LEGO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: København
Application Deadline: N/A