Product Owner in Atrium HR Consulting Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Website Atrium HR Consulting
This job listing is about Atrium HR Consulting in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Product Owner – Must relocate to Estonia.
About the company
Our client is an Estonian custom software development company headquartered in Tallinn, founded in 2018.
They are a network of around 80 employees and continue to grow – these consist of back-end & front-end developers, QA, DevOps, SecOps and Data Engineers.
Their main project is a fully customizable and scalable B2B igaming platform. It allows business clients to configure payment methods and games from different integrated providers, customize site design, set up fraud rules, and designate markets to start earning money.
MVP was released less than 2 years ago and guys extend it with new features.
The platform is built using modern technologies, a microservice architecture with an event-driven approach. There is no legacy. Scrum is applied as the main Agile framework.
The product team consists of CPO and 6 product owners in each development subteam. Currently, they are hiring one more Product Owner.
Typical Tasks –
- Translate product strategy into detailed tech requirements.
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritisation.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers.
- Organise product testing and launch processes.
- Conduct interviews with customers and users to deeply understand their needs, problems and desires.
- Ensure high-quality design by testing and validating new features thoroughly.
- Communicate regularly with customers and partners.
- Working closely with the C-Level and business product team.
Candidate Requirements –
- 2+ years of experience as product owner, project manager or product/system analyst in the development, including iGaming areas (B2C/B2B).
- Background with modern API-oriented technologies, understanding of API communication mechanics.
- The ability to define requirements for features that need to be implemented with an underlying awareness of the backend side.
- English level B2 and above.
- Readiness to relocate to Estonia.
- Employment contract with visa sponsorship.
- Full relocation support for candidates and their families, such as tickets, luggage, moving costs, help with finding a new home, payment for temporary accommodation for up to 3 weeks (usually an AirBnb apartment).
- Office/hybridemote work (but attending meetings at the office at least once a week).
- 25 days of holiday + national holidays.
- Private healthcare insurance covers most of the paid medical services.
- Quarterly sports package.
- 13th salary scheme.
- Professional training.
- Team building events.
- Summer Days / Christmas Party.
- Birthday Celebrations.
- Sports events.
- Board game evenings.
- Games room.
- Free parking.
- Free refreshments and organic fruit daily.
- All staff breakfast once a week.
- Humidifiers/Air purifiers across the office.
Company: Atrium HR Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A