Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
We build products that disrupt the way the world works. Trilogy has pioneered remote work for over 20 years, developing products that enable companies to hire, manage, and coach a global, fully remote workforce. Now, we’re looking for someone to break down projects into achievable milestones as we expand our product portfolio. Could it be you?
If you’re passionate about designing and delivering high-quality software, possess technical expertise, and are a perfectionist when reviewing prototypes, we’d love to have you join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Iterating with UX designers to transform use cases into UX/UI prototypes
- Breaking down release milestones into high-level execution plans
- Defining the granular tasks needed by engineering to implement releases
- Reviewing and accepting engineering work, ensuring it meets all of your requirements
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Chasing developers to get their work and tasks delivered on time
- Managing people or completing HR & administrative tasks
- Performing low-level exhaustive quality assurance work
Product Owner Key Responsibilities
- Create high-quality software releases by leveraging engineering talent
- Ensure the engineering deliverables snap together well and fully implement the milestone
- Imagine how users will interact with a product and develop robust use cases
- A degree that included the study of data structures, algorithms, and computing fundamentals OR hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Experience developing product execution plans and reviewing engineering specs
- Intermediate coding skills and knowledge of SQL
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4459-CA-Ontario-ProductOwner.058
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A