Website Parsons Corporation
This job listing is about Parsons Corporation in Jazan Region 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Project Coordinator to join our team! In this role you will get to maintain and monitor project coordination, plans, schedules, working hours, organize meetings, and provide administrative assistance and office support to ensure effective operation for the Department.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, project’s schedules and information
- Liaising with client to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives and to ensure that client needs are met as the project evolves
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Administer and organize all types of project’s administration activities from simple activities to more complex plans
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Work closely with the COO – Port, Port Engineers to prepare comprehensive actions plans, including resources, timeframe for project.
- Will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties such as maintaining project documentation and handling project’s files
- Perform administrative liaison functions between other Offices and the Project Management Dept. & Sections Heads
- Filing, photocopy documents and make distribution as required per the Royal Commission standard procedures
- Maintain contract documents by listing the documents and storing them at the designated places
- Act as point of contact and communicate project status to all participants and attend telephone calls as required
- Prepares and develops statistical reports to related work. And such other reports as needed by the Department
- Provides administrative support to other Departments in work related responsibilities of the Construction Department
- Perform system maintenance functions including updates to foundation tables and data integrity monitoring
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of post-graduate project experience in project coordination, document controlling, administration, support and secretarial works.
- Ability to prepare project’s reports, organization structure, flow charts, schedules and action plans Candidate should have solid organization skills including multi-tasking and time management 5- Strong working knowledge of computer Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint presentation and date processing software
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jazan Region
Application Deadline: N/A