This job listing is about iTelaSoft in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are one of the fastest growing Organizations in the IT Industry expanding our global footprint through innovative solutions. We are in search of a dynamic project officer to join us in this journey.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, resources, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
The selected candidates can look forward to an excellent opportunity for career growth.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Application Deadline: N/A