Project Manager/Business Analyst (digital customer experience) in Danfoss Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
This job listing is about Danfoss in Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Danfoss is searching for a Project Manager/Business Analyst for the ‘My Danfoss & CDP’ team in the Digital Customer Experience department which purpose is to design, build and operate a fast, easy, and relevant customer experience.
We are looking for a person to be our domain specific project manager and business analyst, understanding and helping to build our customer data platform solution, and be involved in other authentication and personalization projects.
As a business analyst you’ll be involved in requirements gathering and analysis, helping our stakeholders get the optimal business value, while as a project manager you’ll ensure the effective and efficient planning and execution of the related projects.
We’re a small, but highly ambitious team working on establishing step-change capabilities within e.g. omni-channel personalization, and you’ll be surrounded by more than 140 great colleagues from around the world in the Digital Customer Experience department.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Manage resources in an effective and efficient manner, including coordinating with cross-discipline team members
- Understanding the Danfoss IT organization and connecting people and teams
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates to stakeholders
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Understanding business processes and applications in order to document relevant detailed business requirements for new development or enhancements
- Communicate business needs to technical resources and technical needs to the business in a way that each understands
- Finding improvements and pro-actively proposing solutions for current challenges
- Productively challenging the way solutions are build and developed
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills
- Over 5 years of experience as project manager and/or business analyst, preferably around digital customer experience solutions such as CDP, authentication, eCommerce, CRM, CMS, marketing automation etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in computer science combined with business experience, a business degree combined with IT experience, or similar
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Certified PM and BA skills preferred, but not a requirement
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Very strong English skills both in speaking and writing
- Determined and self-driven personality
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to work from home or office
- Working in globally diverse team which fosters a sense of belonging that makes everyone feel like they are part of the team
- Guided mentorship program and budget for trainings for professional growth
- Possibility of travel and visit local offices throughout the globe
- Ability to create the future and be a part of a team who is rethinking, crafting, building, transforming and engineering the way to a sustainable tomorrow
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Application Deadline: N/A