This job listing is about Howden in Virum 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Big Picture
Would you like to work with technical Project Management in a market leading company with a long and proud tradition for producing environmentally friendly products?
Howden Turbo in Helsingoer, Denmark is a part of the Howden Group; A global engineering business that design and deliver industrial products – improving our customer’s everyday processes. Howden’s core focus is to provide quality solutions and we have over a century of experience in doing so. Locally we deliver for mainly wastewater and marine segments.
As our new Project Manager at Howden Turbo, you will be responsible for conducting a secure and smooth execution and commercial success for your own portfolio of projects for new build applications. In close collaboration with the customer, Sales, Engineering and R&D, you will play an active role during the technical clarification and design of pre-order projects. In the build and delivery phase, you will also engage with suppliers, production and operational departments in our facilities in Germany and China.
Your work location will be in Helsingoer and you should expect 20-30 travelling days per year.
What needs to be done?
- Management of projects for new build applications, including documentation and reporting.
- Interaction between the customer and the technical organization.
- Preparation of technical documentation, and quality assurance.
- Participation in selection of scope of supply for new projects, including estimates and evaluation of commercial aspects.
- Participation in interdisciplinary projects for current and new products.
What do you need to bring?
- Preferably an Engineering background, with enhanced financial competences.
- +5 years of experience within industrial project management.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience working cross-organizationally and across borders.
- Strong communication skills about technical and commercial topics.
- Understanding of legal aspects in industrial contracts is a plus.
- A self-motivated approach with ownership of agreed tasks.
- A holistic way of thinking, with emphasis on technology and business while having the ability to evaluate and assess associated risks.
- High level of technical English skills, verbal and in writing. Additional language skills, preferably German, are considered as an advantage.
What will you get in return?
We offer a competitive compensation package, with a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Furthermore, you will become part of an ambitious team and work with some of the most advanced technologies and talented developers within environmental compression. Our organisation values a good working environment, diversity, environmental initiatives and strong collaboration with flexibility to work from home and in the office.
For further information about the position, please call Project Management Team-Lead Martin Overgaard Nielsen: +45 25 43 66 74
The Advantages Of Working At Howden
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 32 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world leading engineers who create cutting-edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden, we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Our products and organisation are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Virum
Application Deadline: N/A