Project Manager in Kelly San Juan, Puerto Rico
This job listing is about Kelly in San Juan, Puerto Rico 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Position: Project Manager *
- Type: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $85,000-$105,000 Benefits*
- Health Care & Insurance
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Engagement, Recognition and Perks
- 401(k) Plan
- Overview of the Role: *
- As a Project Manager you will:*
- Be responsible for project management. You will plan, organize, monitor and support the projects with internal and external stakeholders to deliver defined requirements and meet organization and client strategic objectives and deliverables.
- Provide project planning, management and delivery of the projects and programs.
- Engage and lead high performing cross functional enterprise teams, serving as the central hub where all strategic initiatives and associated people, project, program and organizational measurements and communications meet.
- Maintain and improve project management practices that align all workgroup resources with missions, goals and strategic priorities.
- A Day in the Life:*
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the domain leaders and/or other team members to advance projects.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various stakeholders. Managing and maintaining detailed project documentation including project plans, action items, risk or issues list. Effectively communicating project status to all stakeholders.
- New projects could arise at any time and the project manager quickly becomes the center of activity and change. You will have to be able to handle quick deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
- Supports the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget and facilitating project execution, deployment, closure and evaluation. Administer and organize all types of projects from simple activities to more complex plans. Includes liaising with clients and coaches to identify, define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards and brand experience. Ensure client needs are met as complex projects evolve.
- Demonstrates skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, professionalism, independent judgment and discretion.
- What Success Looks Like in this Role:*
- Following the project plan and meeting engagement deliverables in support of department leaders within the expected scheduled timelines.
- Part of being a project manager is to identify issues, provide solutions, delegate tasks and monitor progress to stay on schedule and on budget. It requires frequent communication with stakeholders.
- Collecting the necessary data and stakeholder input to ensure project is completed.
- Prepare comprehensive action plans including resources, time frame, budgets/pricing for projects. You must be able to rise to the challenge of ambiguity and respond with confidence and adaptability
- We are excited about you if you have these things:* *
- Interpersonal skills:
- A strong project manager must be able to listen, communicate effectively and clearly and collaborate with many people internally, with clients and/or external partners. *
- Executive presence and Leadership skills:
- You will be the person people look to for answers and project updates. You must have the skills to manage and supervise, execute on each step of the project. You will lead projects and motivate others to complete them according to the timeline, exceptional standards and budgets. *
- Problem solving skills:
- You will likely face many unexpected challenges to meet goals and schedules. The project manager will need to find solutions and resolve issues in a timely manner either collaboratively or individually. *
- Strong organizational skills:
- This position requires someone capable of managing multiple projects at one time that often have conflicting schedules. *
- Special project management skills:
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sequence of tasks. Ability to coordinate complex projects. *
- You will need to be flexible when issues arise that threaten project goals, entry of new and competing projects along with changes in direction. *
- Bachelor’s degree in business or project management and/or equivalent experience. Must have at least two years of project management experience working with senior healthcare executives and clinical leaders in large matrix managed environments.* *
- Proficiency in utilizing project management and process improvement tools and methodology. Proficiency in Smartsheet and Microsoft Office applications.*
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: N/A