Website Siemens Digital Industries Software
This job listing is about Siemens Digital Industries Software in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Execute Simcenter product regression tests and perform results triage and results reporting for these tests. Includes manual and automated regression tests. Provide insight to development as to which source code could be the cause of test failures found from regression testing. Developer interaction such as BETA testing obtaining developer input. Acquire and test software changes from code developers. Test and maintain regression testing software. Determine quality standards for all regression tests. Works without supervision on highly complex projects. Extensive knowledge of regression testing and solid knowledge of engineering modeling software.
- Schedule and execute automated test runs and manual (scripted) testing for Simcenter products.
- Perform results triage and results reporting.
- File problem reports on issues found during testing.
- Perform problem reports validation for assigned problem reports.
- Perform regression testing for product tests scheduled by release management.
- Audit new testcase documentation at handoff from Project Test Engineers.
- Create, maintain, and follow Quality Control Standards and test processes.
- Enforce consistent Quality Control Standards based upon established Quality Control Standards documents.
- Assess the product release quality based upon the published release quality standards.
- Build and document manual and automated tests to cover released code having no known regression test coverage.
- Maintain and enhance existing manual and automated tests.
- Define regression testing software requirements to improve the efficiency of all aspects of testing and results reporting.
- Write requirements or functional specifications for large projects. Employ standard documentation templates used by the code development teams. Have the documents reviewed and signed off by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Implement testing software to meet all requirements and to ensure portability to all platforms on which testing is performed.
- Test the testing software locally and fix all major defects prior to release of the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing testing software.
- Perform regular code reviews and integration tests on the testing software.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong experience using MS Windows and Linux required.
- Strong experience with testing and automation tools.
- Solid scripting experience, preferably Python, bash, batch and PowerShell
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple product releases simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Three to five years of experience and minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Company: Siemens Digital Industries Software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A