Website Madison Area Technical College
This job listing is about Madison Area Technical College in Nooken District, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Current Madison College employees must apply to the internal career site by logging into Workday
Job Posting Date
January 27, 2022
Salary depends upon workload.
School of BAA_Marketing
Madison College is recruiting a pool of highly motivated and qualified candidates to teach part time courses for the Marketing program. Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis for the 2022-2023 academic school year. If you possess the aspiration to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the community and lives of our students. Madison College is a first-choice institution that offers exceptional educational opportunities to our students providing high-demand skills for professional and academic growth.
Madison College’s dedication to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity is reflected in our Mission, Vision, and Values. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, and deliver solutions. We value the ability to serve students from a broad range of cultural heritages, socioeconomic backgrounds, genders, abilities, and orientations. Therefore, we seek applicants who demonstrate they understand the benefits of diversity in a higher education community. Hiring a diverse workforce that mirrors our student population is more than just a commitment at Madison College – it is the foundation of what we are striving to do. Come be part of our great team!
Organizational Function And Responsibilities
This position is responsible for instruction in the Marketing program at the college level. This includes developing a relevant and progressive curriculum, designing and implementing effective learning strategies and environments, delivering instruction of high quality, assessing student learning, advising students, and participating in college service activities at the department, division and college levels.
This position reports to the Associate Dean – School of Business and Applied Arts.
The following duties are typically expected of this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Plan and lead entry level Marketing Principles and Selling Principles courses
- Develop and plan appropriate instructional strategies and alternative delivery strategies when appropriate including but not limited to hybrid, face-to-face, online Live, and online course delivery.
- Participate in in-service meetings, staff development training or other activities or programs requested by the Department.
- Assist and advise students who have problems with assignments, tests, grades, course content, career concerns, and other academic matters.
- Comply with college policies and directions regarding student testing, record keeping, advanced standing, providing grades on a timely basis, evaluating student performance and maintaining office hours for student assistance and counseling, etc.
- Maintain competencies as an instructor as aligned with the Faculty Quality Assurance System.
- Assist students in developing work experience assignments such as internships, work study assignments, team projects, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the college’s mission, vision and values.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong marketing background with proven results within a business or agency.
- Knowledge of industry trends in marketing and ability to share examples and insights with students.
- Ability to work with a variety of technologies.
- Knowledge of current educational methods and strategies, including learner-centered instruction, assessment, evaluation and collaborative techniques and strategies that address closing the gap in student access and achievement across race, gender and disability.
- Skill in the use of educational technology and alternative delivery methods.
- Knowledge and ability to infuse multicultural perspectives into course content and delivery.
- Skill in communications and human relations with populations having diverse socio-economic and racial backgrounds, as well as individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to interact with business and industry to establish partnerships.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field.
- Two (2) years or 4,000 hours of work experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Three (3) years or 6,000 hours of work experience in marketing.
Special Instructions To Applicants
Madison College utilizes pool postings for all Part-time Instructor positions. This posting is a pool position to collect applications for potential part-time instruction positions. Part-time Instructors are hired on a per course basis each semester, and teaching one semester does not guarantee assignment for the following semester. The teaching hours for a part-time instructor vary and can include day, evening, and weekend classes.
If interested, please complete the required online application and attach a resume, cover letter, and transcripts (unofficial copy).Please note that all transcripts will be checked for verification of accreditation before hire. This pool will close on approximately January 31, 2023. If you are not contacted by this time and you are still interested in employment with Madison College, you will be asked to reapply to a new pool. All communications will be through the e-mail provided on your application materials.
We regard diversity in the workforce as a competitive advantage and strongly support its presence in our educational environment.
If you are experiencing application issues please contact the HR hotline, (608) 246-6900.
To ensure that emails from us regarding your application do not go to your spam folder, please add the @madisoncollege.edu domain as a safe sender in your email.
Madison Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. Madison College offers degrees, diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates in Architecture & Engineering; Arts, Design & Humanities; Business; Construction, Manufacturing & Maintenance; Culinary, Hospitality & Fitness; Education & Social Services; Health Sciences; Information Technology; Law, Protective & Human Services; Science, Math & Natural Resources; and Transportation. Admissions criteria vary by program and are available by calling our Enrollment Office at (608) 246-6210 or (800) 322-6282 Ext. 6210. The following person has been designated to coordinate Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and to handle inquiries regarding the college’s nondiscrimination policies: Lisa Muchka, Compliance Coordinator, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704 (608) 246.5221
Company: Madison Area Technical College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nooken District, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan
Application Deadline: N/A