Public Financial Management (PFM) Lead in SOFRECO Lesotho
This job listing is about SOFRECO in Lesotho 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Education And Qualifications
Advanced degree (Masters or above) in Health Finance, Health Economics, Business Administration or other relevant field
- At least 7 years of experience working in PFM initiatives or projects
- At least 2 examples of successful PFM technical assistance (e.g., reforms implemented, new policies passed, quantifiable improved financial management)
- At least 4 years’ experience with PFM public health system projects or initiatives
- At least 5 years’ experience providing technical assistance to government ministries
- At least 4 years’ experience working for a donor or on a project funded by a donor
- At least 8 years demonstrated successful experience leading teams or workstreams. At least 2 examples of team or workstream outputs or results achieved should be cited.
- At least 2 years of experience working with the health system in Lesotho or sub-Saharan Africa, in-person or remote, desirable.
Strong verbal and written English language skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lesotho
Application Deadline: N/A