Global Head of FP and Controlling in Punch Powertrain Hasselt, Flemish Region, Belgium
Website Punch Powertrain
This job listing is about Punch Powertrain in Hasselt, Flemish Region, Belgium 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Under the guidance of the CFO, the Head of Financial Planning and Controlling will be the financial business partner to the Executive Committee Members of the Group by providing transparent financial analysis and advising optimal funding and resource allocation between product lines.
The Head of Financial Planning and Controlling will be the right hand of the CFO in defining financial targets across the company and challenge and monitor the achievement of the financial targets from all BUs and entities.
The role holder will be a key member of the Global finance leadership team contributing to the financial strategy and policy, and coaching her/his team. He/she will have to grow the company which has the ambition to become a key global transmission player of multibillion turnovers in 2025 and the Head of Financial Planning and Controlling will be one of the key finance leaders.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Able To
- Design and master the long term strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes of the company across all BUs and entities including Joint ventures
- Be the Finance Business Partner of the corporate functions challenging functional heads to have the most optimal cost effective design organization
- Lead the team to standardize the financial analysis and provide the right financial insight to the BUs and entities to drive their performance (monthly)
- Owns the design of the management reporting , advise Exco on the monthly financial performance and corrective actions required
- Support the firm on key business priorities including portfolio growth and increasing NOI and occupancy
- Perform in-depth asset and portfolio-level analysis (leasing, Capex, NOI, etc.) and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current, and projected performance
- Lead the annual budgeting process and analyze results of the Group
- Lead the Financial Planning and Controlling team to compile the quarterly Board information
- Create strong commercial assets and market knowledge. He/she will be able to articulate market trends, which form a key component of the quarterly Board information book and help formulate strategy and explain the portfolio’s performance
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the systems used to manage and track the company’s portfolio performance. Support us with optimizing systems and processes
- Work with the Asset Management teams to identify the specific asset and portfolio-level risks and opportunities, and create action plans based on the company’s findings
- Build relationships across BUs and entities to make sure the company is appropriately managing its strategic goals
- Combine new and existing data and information to create new business insights, and communicate them through dashboards, presentations, and reports
- Discuss, challenge, and optimize commercial deals, industrial set up, R&D investment presented by local/BU/entity teams where central referral or escalation is needed
In Respect Of The Candidate Profile
- Fluent English. Additional knowledge of Dutch are a plus
- Strong knowledge of SAP (ECC) and the BPC module. Experience with mapping exercises.
- Seven to ten years’ experience in a relevant area at management or leadership level. Strong knowledge in full P&L and BS management including commercial, R&D and industrial knowledge. Strong knowledge of manufacturing reporting sets
- A strong academic background (Master degree) in Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets (Excel). Ability to digitize and track new information and take it all in his/her stride
- Commercial mind-set and great communication skills. He/she can understand the numbers and can explain to others what they mean
- Superb interpersonal skills. He/she is a team player who thrives in fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively. He/she has a knack for building relationships across all areas within a fast-paced environment. He /she has the ability to challenge Exco members, BU and functional leaders. Strong stakeholders management and building strong relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. He/she knows how to solve problems and has the tenacity to get things done
- He/she has excellent coaching skills to grow and develop her/his team with or without hierarchical relationship
Company: Punch Powertrain
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hasselt, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A