Forensics – Senior Associate in PwC Namibia Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
Website PwC Namibia
This job listing is about PwC Namibia in Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Line of Service
Fraud, Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Forensic Consulting Generalist practice, within Fraud, Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE) services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients dealing with regulatory and crisis situations. As part of the team, you’ll help provide support to our clients who wish to investigate potential financial crime, support clients responding to regulatory enquiries, deal with cybersecurity breaches and provide expert advice and opinions in legal proceedings. You’ll also help clients review and remediate systems and controls to prevent further issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Must be a Namibian Citizen
- Must have a B. Com, B.Acc or Forensic qualification;
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the Forensic field;
- Thorough understanding of the law of evidence, specifically relating to documents;
- Be prepared to travel within Namibia and other African countries;
- Must have a keen interest in further developing fraud investigations, litigation support and fraud prevention skills;
- Excellent analytical and interview skills;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Must be able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to deal with a pressurised and stressful environment; and
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Investigate allegations of fraud, corruption and mismanagement as member of a forensic team.
- Place investigations’ results into proper context and report thereon;
- Capturing, sorting and electronic manipulation of financial data;
- Recording and assessment of findings;
- Interviewing and liaison with clients and prospective clients together with senior team members.
- Verifying recorded transactions and follow-up work as required.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
December 20, 2022
Company: PwC Namibia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
Application Deadline: N/A