Website QSourcing Servtec Group
This job listing is about QSourcing Servtec Group in Rubengera, Western Province, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Title: Head of Human Resource
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: A regional Insurance company
The Head of Human Resource will be responsible for ensuring the establishment of proper HR processes and strategies for the attainment of Organisational Objectives and providing partnering and advisory solutions to the CEO in matters relating to the Human Resources of the Organisation.
Nature & Scope of the Position:
Within the organization the Head of Human Resource reports to the CEO Rwanda and is responsible for:
- To provide leadership and support in HR issues and to develop HR strategies actions and procedures to ensure proper implementation of the company’s business objectives.
- To ensure the availability and development of a competent workforce (managers and staff).
- To make sure that MUA Rwanda’s practices are in line with the Group Policies, and are strictly compliant with local legal rules and regulations.
- To play a key role in the Executive Committee as a “business partner” to develop a People Orientation mindset, participative style of management, trust, and effective teamwork spirit.
- To develop an open internal/ external communication system & tools promoting the Employer Brand and building Employee Pride
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety
- Strategy & Organization
- Recruitment & Career Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management and People Development
- Industrial Relations & Legal
- Reporting & HRIS
- Internal & External Communication
- Budget and Cost Management
- Administrative Management
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 10 years leading an HR Function at the Management level
- Member of the IHRM would be an advantage
Powered by JazzHR
Company: QSourcing Servtec Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rubengera, Western Province, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A