Quality Assurance Officer in One on One New Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
Website One on One
This job listing is about One on One in New Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This is a remote position.
One on One is the Caribbean’s leading education technology provider, trusted by governments, enterprises, and individuals to educate, upskill, and train through our award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) and e-course offerings.
About The Role
As a Quality Assurance Officer at One on One, you are responsible for creating end-to-end test plans; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solutions will be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility.
The successful candidate will also be required to examine proposed changes to the configuration of the Company’s applications to determine the effect of these changes and train key users on elements of any new application or significant changes to existing applications that have been tested.
What will you do?
- Review software requirements, prepare test scenarios, develop test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Schedule and perform functional, integration, regression and release testing.
- Identify and report defects and other potential issues.
- Analyze test results from errors or bugs and usability.
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
- Interact with Product Managers to understand product requirements.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design and potential problems.
- Review and identify improvements to the testing process.
- Participate in team meetings to bring up issues, share knowledge, share achievements.
- Provide training and direction to pool of part-time Testers.
What will a typical day look like?
As a Quality Assurance Officer at One on One, your typical day will look something like this:
- Testing of all product components based on what is on the various sprint boards.
- Understanding requirements and meeting with the Product Manager for any required clarification.
- Guiding the part time Testers where required.
Requirements Who are You?
You Are Someone Who Has
You are an energetic and ambitious individual who has just started out in their career and is looking to gain more experience in a high-growth, ed-tech environment .
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computing discipline.
- At least one (1) year experience in the area of software testing in a fast-paced technology driven organization.
- A keen attention to detail.
- The willingness to be flexible.
- An innovative mindset with regard to meeting new challenges.
Company: One on One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
Application Deadline: N/A