This listing is about QVC in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
QVC is so much more than a retailer. It’s a broadcast network. It’s an ecommerce leader. And it’s a great place to work! Come discover why QVC is like no other business in the world. Be part of a team that’s reimagining shopping, entertainment and social as one.
Job Description Details
Our in-house creative team is looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Designer to help us bring QVC’s content to life. Working with your fellow creatives, you will help produce engaging and high-quality content for channels spanning broadcast, the website, email marketing and social media. You will be a creative powerhouse across 2D, 3D, design, animation and story-telling.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting into our Post Production Manager, you will work with the wider creative team to deliver motion graphics that help to drive multiple business objectives, from acquiring new customers to building brand loyalty: You will:
- Have the ability to concept, storyboard, design, deck build and create all manner of work, from cinematic style frames to abstract 3D motion ideas to making the best out of a brief, it’s essential to push for better visual results every time. Nurture and mentor team members with design practice and methodology.
- A team player, works well under pressure and collaborates effectively to deliver the clients vision, as well as providing insight and ideas of your own.
- Initiative, quick thinking, work well with others, share and excite others with your ideas.
- Technical aspects you will bring as a generalist; Expert knowledge of both Cinema 4D and After Effects as well as experience using a render station. Proficient in all Adobe products and a good understanding of print is a plus.
- Create engaging animations for a wide range of media in different formats.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to share new ideas, explore creative concepts, and collaborate on shared projects.
- Keep on top of advancements in animation, techniques and new technologies (including social media trends), trends in production design and music to deliver engaging work.
- Act as a QVC brand guardian across the business, making sure that every asset produced is on brand and ladders up to our company mission.
Who you are
- Excited about our mission with a genuine interest in the services we offer.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to help elevate the QVC brand.
- A creative individual full of ideas on how to tell the QVC story and engage potential and existing customers through animations, video and other motion graphics.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Relevant experience and portfolio of relevant work.
Please apply with a CV and a showreel.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop — beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores — and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org