Assistant F&B Manager- Banquets & Events in Radisson Hotel Group Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan
Website Radisson Hotel Group
This job listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Do you enjoy setting the scene, coordinating and directing the cast, from rehearsal all the way through to the final curtain, you know what to do. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Banqueting Team are the leaders in delivering the perfect production. They are creative, proactive problem solvers and perfectionists who ensure that our guests experience is simply stunning, where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Banquet Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant F&B Manager- Banquets & Events:
- Supports the smooth running of the banquets department, where all aspects of the guest conference and banqueting service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Delivers on plans and objectives where banqueting initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the banqueting team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establishes and delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Assistant F&B Manager- Banquets & Events :
- Proven experience in banquets with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Juba, the capital of the youngest nation South Sudan is rapidly developing to become a major hub in East Africa. A nation prone to be one of the richest countries in Africa soon due to it’s large oil reserves.
Juba is not a destination for the faint-hearted, but a perfect place for a courageous leader able to deal with daily challenges. A great opportunity to make a name for yourself as part of the winning team opening this stunning hotel.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan
Application Deadline: N/A