Recovery & Specialized Service Officer in RBC Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
This job listing is about RBC in Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Recovery & Specialized Service Officer
What is the opportunity?
In this role you will cure or liquidate the bank’s position with the client using the most cost effective and time sensitive approach while maintaining the client experience. You will use your best judgment and advice to ensure that there is an individual plan associated to each client with an approach to update or liquidate the account, ensuring that the plan is in the best interest of the bank, the client and within RBC’s policies and procedures.
What will you do?
- Deliver professional level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of an assigned portfolio of financial payment transactions with a view to minimizing the Bank’s loan losses
- Preparation of repossession instructions and relevant documents to bailiff
- Issue instructions to the attorneys to proceed with Statement of Claim – forwarding all relevant documentation
- Responsible for updating, management and execution the RBC Property Sales web site for Caribbean Banking
- Ensures all necessary and relevant information is gathered to analyze the status of the account through direct telephone/email contact with the client
- Seek payment in full of written-off balances
What do you need to succeed?
- Proficient in the Banks reconciliation processes and the Regional Bank technology – RIBS, TSYS, T24, Bankway, Secure Web etc.
- Proficient in the Collections Platforms
- Working knowledge of RBC Contracts with all third party vendors and Caribbean legal systems
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS suite and keyboarding skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Nassau, Bahamas (the)
Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Application Deadline: N/A