Facilities Operator – Whitianga in Recreational Services Whitianga, Waikato, New Zealand
Website Recreational Services
This job listing is about Recreational Services in Whitianga, Waikato, New Zealand 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are looking for a full time Facility Operator to join our Whitianga team.
If you enjoy working outdoors, possess an awesome work ethic and have your full NZ drivers’ licence, then this role would suit you!
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for emptying rubbish bins, fly tipping, servicing public facilities, water blasting and collecting litter whilst keeping yourself and others safe. This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours per week), and you will need to be available to work weekends and public holidays. At times, you may be required to assist the wider Whitianga team.
Not only will you have a passion for the outdoors, you will also have:
- A current full driver’s licence
- A commitment to upholding our company’s Health and Safety policies.
- A desire and enthusiasm to complete every job to the highest standard.
- A positive, can-do attitude, that shows a willingness to learn and grow.
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet contract requirements.
What We Can Offer You
As well as being part of a supportive and family-oriented company, other benefits include:
- An annual $300.00 wellness benefit.
- An annual tool allowance and work phone (including 1GB of data).
- A performance-based salary that is reviewed annually.
- Learning and development opportunities such as internal and external training and the opportunities for advancement within the team and wider company.
Recreational Services are a business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. We have 550 plus employees and are committed to a culture of health and safety, excellence, and continuous improvement, whilst caring for our people, clients, and communities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’
Company: Recreational Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whitianga, Waikato, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A