This job listing is about Mendelai in Eg, Mongolia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
At Mendel, we are enabling different stakeholders in healthcare to make better decisions by learning from the journey of every patient— from a physician deciding on the best treatment for a patient to a pharma company discovering the next blockbuster drug.
In creating depth and breadth for a patient’s health record journey, Mendel enables the right care delivered at the right time to the right person. This is an incredible opportunity to join a unique vision to improve healthcare using AI technology.
We are seeking a dynamic Recruiter to support the rapid growth of Mendel’s office in Cairo. In this key position, you will collaborate with hiring mangers to find, interview and hire top talent.
If you are someone who loves to support hiring managers and provide an excellent candidate experience, apply at Mendel today!
As Recruiter, you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards
- Building and maintaining an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Conducting pre-screening interviews
- Act as the point of contact for the candidate for updates, feedback and queries during the recruitment process
- Organize logistics, scheduling and travel arrangements as needed for interviews with candidates and the interviewing team
- Generate and send out offer letters/packages to candidates, ensuring all required internal approvals are in place
- Drive employee referral program
- Plan and execute campus recruiting activities
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Provide advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting and talent acquisition related matters
- Initiate required pre-employment checks, including liaison with any third-party vendors.
- Resolve any pre-employment check variations with the candidate and any third-party vendors
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment/onboarding new hires
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- English fluency
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building
- Excellent computer skills in a Mac, Google environment
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- History of success in attaining metrics
- Understands and advocates for competency based Interviews
- Knowledge of recruiting systems
- Comfortable working with a start up
Why should you join our team:
Benjamin Franklin once said: “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing.” — at Mendel you can do the latter. There are two things more devastating than learning that you or your loved ones have a terminal illness; getting the wrong treatment or not finding any. At Mendel, we are on a sincere mission to solve many never-solved-before technology challenges that can enable prescribers and drug makers to do their best
Mendel is a very collaborative environment. You will be taking ownership of your work and collaborate directly with different teams to see it going into production and used by customers. At the same time, you will be mentored by world class AI scientists, software engineers, and clinical and business leaders. Hear from our team here
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eg, Mongolia
Application Deadline: N/A