Website Cobblestone Energy
This job listing is about Cobblestone Energy in Tirana, Tirana, Albania 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Salary of USD 60,000 – 85,000 per annum in a zero-tax environment (plus biannual performance-based bonuses)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE (We provide visa sponsorship & relocation assistance)
About Cobblestone Energy
Cobblestone Energy is an energy trading company specialising in the Great Britain and European wholesale electricity markets. Founded in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading.
We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country, and growing every day. In doing so, we help to balance the electricity grid, lowering the cost to end consumers, and aiding the transition to a renewable future. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
At Cobblestone Energy, we are a diverse team of over 50 people from 20+ nationalities – we believe in hiring extraordinary talent from all around the world. Our flat organizational structure helps us in giving our team members complete ownership of the work and ensures ideas come from every level. We believe in providing unlimited growth opportunities to our people alongside constant feedback and support, which allows us to cover our vulnerabilities and grow as a team in new and interesting ways.
Over the years we have grown organically. In light of our growth ambitions to be the best in all markets we enter, we would like to welcome a Recruitment Business Partner into our HR team. You should already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of our growth story.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection.
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas.
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter.
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people.
- Others must benefit from our existence.
At Cobblestone Energy we are on a mission to build the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with some of the most talented individuals in the world. Being the Recruitment Business Partner, you will lead our talent acquisition team in their goal to attract and onboard the best available talent. We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment and challenge the norms of traditional business leadership. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced individuals who are able to lead from the front and own the development of the team as a whole.
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in the growth of a major player in the European Power Markets and we are looking for someone who would be committed to the long-term success of the business.
If you have a proven track record of excellence in talent acquisition, are skilled at project management, and possess strong leadership skills, then we would like to meet you.
What We Offer In This Role
- A full-time position on our HR team
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues
- Highly competitive compensation dependent on performance
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career
- An opportunity to work closely and align with all business units
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions
- Investment in your development to ensure that you always remain the best in business
- Equity participation for strong contributors, ensuring our interests are all aligned long term
- Develop, implement, and own our talent acquisition strategy, working closely with business unit heads
- Determine and fulfil hiring needs in line with the annual business strategy
- Drive improvements to all internal recruitment processes, ensuring that we are always making the best decisions based on the data available to us.
- Work with the CEO and other members of the leadership team to strengthen and communicate our EVP
- Mentor, grow and develop our recruitment team
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle and ensure that all targets are met
- Uphold and live our cultural values
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years of solid recruitment experience from a top-tier company, either externally or in-house
- Experience of having led and managed a team for at least 1 year
- At least 1 year of experience with graduate and/or technical recruitment
- High emotional intelligence
- A great sense of integrity
Company: Cobblestone Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tirana, Tirana, Albania
Application Deadline: N/A