Regional Sales Manager, Western Australia in Kemppi Lahti, Päijät-Häme, Finland
This job listing is about Kemppi in Lahti, Päijät-Häme, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are strengthening our presence in the Australian market by expanding our sales organization. We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Western Australia.
This is who we are:
Kemppi is the design leader of the arc welding industry. We are committed to boosting the quality and productivity of welding by continuous development of the welding arc and by working for greener and more equal world. Kemppi supplies sustainable products, digital solutions, and services for professionals from industrial welding companies to single contractors. The usability and reliability of our products is our guiding principle. We operate with a highly skilled partner network covering over 70 countries to make its expertise locally available. Headquartered in Lahti, Finland, Kemppi employs close to 800 professionals in 17 countries and has a revenue of 178 MEUR.
You will be responsible for the existing customer accounts within your sales region, and to develop the sales in cooperation with our dealers. In addition to the long-term development of the customer relations, new customer account acquisition will be an important part of your job. You are expected to successfully reach the targets and goals set for your region, in line with the company’s strategy.
- Managing sales and interaction with dealers and our customers in Western Australia
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market
- Providing technical demonstrations and technical support to dealers / customers both on-site and remotely
- Ensuring maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Establishing plans to expand the customer base in Western Australia and contributing to the development of training and educational programs for Kemppi customers
We expect you to have:
- 3 years (min) of experience in welding / fabrication welding
- Experience in welding related industry, welding technology & solution business
- Experience of Welding Automation / Robotics is an advantage
- Value sales approach: ability to communicate benefits (in terms of money)
- Experience in aspects of customer relationship management
- Good organizational, time management, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work autonomously in a global team of professionals
- Experience in I.T. based reporting systems (Excel / Word etc.)
What We Offer
- A position with varied challenges at a successful and growing company
- Being part of a fast-growing, motivated, and entrepreneurially minded team
- An opportunity to develop your sales skills at a successful and growing company of 16 subsidiaries worldwide
- Chance to work with an internationally known and attractive brand
- A working environment in which you can contribute your strengths and in which you can grow professionally, as well as personally, in a way that suits you.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- A competitive salary with company vehicle and flexibility to balance work and life.
Please email Paul McVicar, MD Australia at [email protected] if you would like more information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahti, Päijät-Häme, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A