Website CapitalSage Holdings
This job listing is about CapitalSage Holdings in Kololi, West Coast Division (The Gambia), The Gambia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Mobilize savings and fixed deposits from customers
- Grow balance sheet in line with target set
- Create and manage own Loan portfolio.
- Screen prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients.
- Aptly profile clients and prepare loan assessments according to the established credit procedures
- Present loan proposals to the credit committee and inform the client about the decision of the credit committee.
- Arrange the loan disbursement in collaboration with the credit committee and client.
- Ensure punctual repayments by monitoring loans and also prompt recovery of loans disbursed in the the event of customer default, contact and visit all parties based on needs basis to identify potential problems and proffer feasible solutions.
- Ensure high quality standards of the credit portfolio and adequately managing potential PAR.
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with company’s goals.
- Generate leads for all bank products
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with account holders
Sales and Mobile Application Downloads
- Cross-sell and up sell banks products to existing customers
- Drive mobile application download and adoption
RequirementsGood Oral And Written Communication Skills
Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
Track record of exceeding sales targets is a plus
Great at report writing and keeping accurate records
Company: CapitalSage Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kololi, West Coast Division (The Gambia), The Gambia
Application Deadline: N/A