Website Black Pen Recruitment
This job listing is about Black Pen Recruitment in Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About Our Client
Our client’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
Our client’s Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a talented D365 FO who will use her/his expertise and experience for the technical realisation of tasks based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in particular building and testing new and existing functionalities. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Full VISA and Relocation Support is Included
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Core Certification together with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Certification and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Certification would be considered as an asset
- Understanding of Azure and Cloud technologies
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support
- Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including:
- Azure SQL / SQL Server / Common Data Services (CDS)
- Power Platform
- Azure services such as Logic Apps
- Dynamics 365 products such as Customer Engagement Plan and HR
- Azure DevOps
- Lifecycle Services
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams and on multinational projects
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
- Ability to technically lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Functional experience in standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO modules
- Experience of large-scale ERP implementations
- Experience with data migration, reporting and interfacing strategies
- Strong understanding and experience in X++
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skill
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
- The Senior / Technical Architect will lead the delivery of our client’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO solutions
- Be a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving company’s a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
- Be responsible for ensuring our client’s pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to the company’s Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Be responsible for setting up Azure DevOps as required by the DevOps principles
- Be responsible for ensuring that the DevOps practices are being followed
- Be a role model and a reference point to the team members
- Participate in forums and knowledge sharing activities
- Conduct technical interviews
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify technical risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times
Experience And Background
Benefits Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
Our clients focus is your long-term future and it is every bit as important to them as it is to you. That’s why their aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career.
They are a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, their clients and their communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at their company. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, they have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
For this exciting opportunity our client has put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Blackpen Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that targets European, African and American Markets with headquarters based in Malta and Cape Town.
Company: Black Pen Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: N/A