Remote Implementation Project Manager (Payments Domain) in Paymentology Bhutan
This job listing is about Paymentology in Bhutan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
As client-facing Implementation Project Manager – at Paymentology you will be the main player in managing client programme rollout projects and will be key to Paymentology’s continued success as a top payment processor across the globe.
What You Get To Do
- The goal is to get our clients up and live quickly and successfully and we’ll look to the project manager to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract.
- This role is not just focused on our clients, but also our financial partners, who are very important to us; and so the project manager will act as the face of Paymentology and ensure that these connections remain strong.
- Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
- The project manager will manage resources, schedules, financials and timelines throughout the full project delivery.
- This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
What It Takes To Succeed
- You bring 5+ years of project management experience in the tech sector, prior exposure to the card payments industry, with sound knowledge of issuer processing is highly desirable and would be a huge advantage for this position
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate effectively with our team members and clients around the globe
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in SE Asia. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
What You Can Look Forward To
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- Be part of a diverse, international team
- An award-winning global Fintech Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bhutan
Application Deadline: N/A