RemoteWorker UK Jobs as Marketing & Communications Coordinator at London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website RemoteWorker UK
This Job Listing is about RemoteWorker UK in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Who We Are
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities – ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Who You Are
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator performs a broad range of tasks to ensure Geotab’s marketing efforts help to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
What You’ll Do
This position is responsible for writing multimedia promotional content, delivery of communication plans, maintaining the regional website CMS, as well as supporting regional events and tradeshows, and reporting on key analytics data.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Prepare regular reports by collecting and analysing data including but not limited to competitor brand awareness, website traffic and press coverage.
- Collaborate with the design and video departments to produce promotional materials.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and execution of exhibitions and sponsored events.
- Help design online banners and analyse their performance.
- Maintain all internal documents, brochures and invoices.
- Coordinate with web developers to maintain the Geotab website as accurate and current.
- Organise promotional activities for new products/services.
- Review content in relation to organic and paid media promotion for print and digital.
- Drafting and reviewing long form writing such as press releases and blogs.
- Write, schedule and maintain regular social media promotional content.
- Maintain regular and engaging social media presence.
- Support the implementation of successful communication plans adhering to the Geotab tone of voice.
- Keep all documents current and ensure accurate use of branding within the documents.
What You’ll Bring To This Role
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree specialisation in Marketing, Media and PR or related field desirable but not essential.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management systems.
- Knowledge of SEO, trending events, and effective social media marketing.
- Experience working within a technical or engineering organisation/knowledge of the high-technology industry an asset.
- Ability or enthusiasm for long form writing such as press releases, blogs, opinion pieces and feature length articles.
- Excellent proofreading abilities.
- Experience working with social media tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.) and media platforms, including Google Ads or Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organisation.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- European foreign language ability useful but not essential
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organisation.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role! Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Work from home and flex working arrangements
Online learning and networking opportunities
Employer pension contributions
Private medical insurance
Generous dental coverage and worldwide travel insurance
Subsidized fitness membership
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Co-pay tuition reimbursement
How We Work
At Geotab, we have adopted a flexible first working model in that we have systems, functions, programs and policies in place to support both in-person and virtual work. However, you are welcomed and encouraged to come into our beautiful, safe, clean offices as often as you like. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected] Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.