Website Ella Resorts
This job listing is about Ella Resorts in Kallithea, Southern Aegean, Greece 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ella Resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value resorts
are seeking to hire for the season 2023:
Ella Resorts is a new collection of eco-chic hospitality properties offering exceptional quality and service excellence. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu.
The Reservations Agent responds to reservation requests from guests, travel agents, and referral networks made through various communication platforms. He/She ensures that reservation hotlines are attended to meet daily business needs, and is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining reservation records promptly in accordance with guests booking confirmations. The Reservations Agent also tracks future room availability and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Processes and confirms guest room reservations made by clients
- Inputs all reservations, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
- Remains up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follows established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
- Shows complete product knowledge, understands rate structure, and applies rate management
- Analyzes all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations
- Ensures all incoming calls with courtesy and ensures efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations
- Books and blocks all rooms according to required standards and monitors all special reservations
- Manages all mails from guests, ensures response and completion of requests, evaluates all reservation logbook and provides update on daily basis
- Cooperates with sales department and manages all communication for group and individual bookings
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role in the 5-star hotels or high-volume venues
- Degree / Diploma in tourism or in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and spoken in a professional manner
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Computer literacy
- Customer oriented
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented
- Accommodation & daily meal
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance
- Continuous training
- Career Progression
- Company team events
- Collaborative working environment
ELLA Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
We work together on your career so, Join the Team!
Company: Ella Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kallithea, Southern Aegean, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A