Resort Mixologist in Adare Manor Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
Website Adare Manor
This job listing is about Adare Manor in Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Here at Adare Manor, our vision is to create magical experiences that people will never forget. It’s about a heartfelt Irish welcome that creates a sense of belonging. It’s about an openness and warmth that’s full of natural character. It’s about a deeper understanding of every detail from start to finish. Our vision is Beyond Everything. We are always looking for people who want to play their part in helping us write the next chapter of this magical story.
Within one year of reopening the Resort, we were overjoyed to be awarded ‘Hotel of the Year’ at the Virtuoso Best of the Best Awards ceremony in Las Vegas in 2018. Since then, we have acquired many accolades including AA Ireland: Hotel of the Year 2019, IGTOA: Golf Resort of the Year 2018 amongst many more. Our signature restaurant The Oak Room earned a position in the Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2020 with One Michelin Star and continues to retain it.
We are also delighted to announce that we have just been voted the #1 Resort in the World by Cond Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for 2022.
The Tack Room is a haven of welcome and warmth. Delicious food, great company and a legendary collection of the world’s finest spirits come together to create an extraordinary atmosphere.
Our extensive selection of bespoke cocktails has been specially created for Adare Manor by our expert Food & Beverage team. These exclusive and imaginative mixed drinks are inspired by the history and heraldry of the Manor House itself and incorporate a wide range of speciality liqueurs, bitters and infusions, many hand-crafted here on the estate with ingredients from our own gardens. From reimagined classics to completely original recipes, The Tack Room cocktails invite you to explore and discover new lifelong favourites. Alongside our extensive cocktail listings, the Adare Manor whiskey collection includes more than 100 rare quality bottles sourced from the best producers internationally. The very finest Scotch, Bourbon, Canadian and Japanese bottles are represented here as well as legendary Irish whiskeys.
We are currently recruiting for a Resort Mixologist to join our Tack Room team. This is a hands-on position with a focus on providing the bartenders with the knowledge to consistently execute, innovate and to keep our product high end & in line with current trends.
As Mixologist you will;
- Ensuring that the cocktails and beverages in the Tack Room are created to exceptional standards.
- Collaborating with the Beverage team to create new cocktails and keep our cocktail offering current, fresh and ensure we are positioned as a market leader.
- Be focused on guest service and be a key figure in The Tack Room for service.
- Collaborate with all Food and Beverage departments and ensure training programs are developed and upheld.
- Ensuring a highly effective operation where we create and deliver Beyond Everything experiences and maximise revenue and profitability in line with budget expectations.
- Stock control and building key relationships with other departments across the Resort.
- Ensuring standards are upheld in line with Forbes 5 star service.
Successful Candidates For This Job Will
- Have experience within a similar role in the ultra-luxury restaurant or hotel.
- Have in depth knowledge of cocktails, spirits and service, being able to create an approachable environment for our guests to try new cocktails
- Be an inspirational leader who is passionate about creating highly energised teams to provide world class service.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be commercially astute and have solid financial awareness.
We offer exceptional working environment, development opportunities that are beyond everything, state of the art equipment as well as competitive rates of pay & benefits.
Company: Adare Manor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A